What is the best treatment for herpes?
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) type 2. It is usually found in the genital area. However, it can sometimes infect the mouth also. When you are affected by this virus, it will stay in your nerve until it outbreaks. When you are faced with conditions like painful small blisters and sores on the genital area, then you have to undergo Genital Herpes Treatment. It is highly contagious, and when you have sex with your partner, it will spread to them also. You can even pass herpes through oral sex, anal sex, or skin-to-skin contact. It can also spread to other parts of your body.
Usually, genital herpes starts with a blister, which is caused after two weeks of affected by this virus. However, the outbreaks will last for several weeks. Though the outbreak is over with the rupture of the blister, the virus is still inside your body. This will result in the outbreak again and again until the disease is cured.
Let’s see some tips to prevent the spreading of this disease to other people or your own body.
- It would help if you did not touch the infected area when it is an outbreak. You must wash your hands after you touch the infected area so that it does not spread to other parts of your body.
- It is ideal not to have sex (vaginal, oral, or anal) when you have herpes as it will spread to your partner.
- Keep the area infected by herpes clean as well as dry so it will prevent other infections to crop-up.
- Always practice safe sex and use condoms.
- Mix baking soda and warm water. You take a bath with this, and it will reduce the itching as well as pain in the area. Dry with cotton.
- Eat a healthy diet, regular exercise, enough sleep, reduce stress, boost your immune system, and reduce the outbreaks.
When you are affected by this disease, consult your Best Genital Herpes Doctor. He will prescribe you with the anti-viral medications, which are the most effective herpes treatment. Though this medicine stops the virus, it cannot prevent the outbreak once again when the treatment is over.
Hence, it is ideal to go for natural Treatment for Genital Herpes. This natural cure will provide relief from the discomfort caused by herpes sore and reduces the time taken for the outbreak, thereby curing it. Natural home remedies will focus on the relieving symptoms, reduces the risk of recurrent outbreaks, and also boosts your immune system. Natural medicines will not have any side effects.
However, if you are a pregnant woman, you cannot undergo the treatment as your baby will be affected by the medicine you intake for herpes. Similarly, breastfeeding mothers cannot undergo this treatment.
It is ideal for getting the advice of the doctors to get rid of this problem. Of course, before selecting them, you will have to do thorough research to find the right doctor to treat herpes.
contact us:- +91-8010977000