Intimate relationships are very important in the lives of adults. Most people relate them to something positive and pleasant. But we cannot forget that others face different problems in order to enjoy them. One of these problems is the lack of desire.
There are many men who suffer from this problem. Next, we show you a series of options for low sex desire treatment in Delhi.
What does sexual desire depend on?
The sexual appetite not only dependent on testosterone, as many men are usually thought, but other hormon as, mind and certain physical aspects. So you cannot find a single cause, nor offer a single solution.
The first thing to be clear about is that testosterone is not solely responsible for libido in men. In fact, desire wakes up from a more complicated physical, hormonal and psychological interaction. That is why it is possible to mention many causes for the lack of sexual desire. In the same way, there are several options to recover sexual desire, which include some natural methods, certain therapeutic treatments or certain medications, suggests sexologist in Delhi.
Improve lifestyle to improve sexual appetite
The lifestyle has a lot to do with sexual appetite. There are certain practices that are indispensable. It does not mean that they are directly related to sexuality, but that they allow you to have good health and therefore improve your lack of appetite:
- Physical exercise. It is not necessary to become a professional athlete, but to do some moderate physical exercise. For example, go jogging, swimming or going to the gym. This will improve the blood circulation of the sexual organs. You should keep in mind that exercise increases the production of endorphins, which help improve mood, says the best sexologist in Delhi.
- Obesity. Being overweight can influence sexual desire in different ways. For example, men suffering from obesity produce up to 50% less testosterone. But in addition, this problem can affect self-esteem and reduce sexual appetite, warns top sexologist in Delhi.
- Alcohol. Too much alcohol is very harmful for sexual arousal. Although many think that the opposite is true, the truth is that drinking too much can cause you not to get an erection.
- Break. There are studies that show that when a man is sleeping for only 5 hours during the night he sees his testosterone levels decrease between 10 and 15%. Don’t forget that getting enough sleep increases libido, suggests sexologist doctor in Delhi.
Foods that improve sexual desire
We must start by saying that there is no clear scientific evidence, but the truth is that there are many who speak of the benefits of certain foods.
For example, avocado that thanks to vitamin E, can improve the production of sex hormones. The chocolate is phenylethylamine and serotonin able to release that contribute to have a better mood, which in many cases leads to more sexual desire. The bananas leads to increase energy, is rich in potassium, fiber and antioxidant vitamins.
Psychological help to improve sexual appetite
As we said at the beginning, one of the origins of decreased sexual appetite can be psychological, even if it is not the main cause, or it can influence the problem.
Among the most frequent causes would be depression, anxiety and stress. Of course, it is possible to fight against this origin, in many cases with the help of a sex specialist in Delhi. These points may be useful:
- Seek treatment for depression. When someone is depressed, they should seek treatment as soon as possible, not only to recover sexual desire, but their entire life. Only a professional sex specialist doctor in Delhi can help, which depending on the case will be in the form of therapy and in others should be combined with medication.
- Fight against anxiety. Learn techniques to fight anxiety, to get relax.
- Controlling stress. When there is stress, a hormone called cortisol is produced excessively, which causes the rest of the hormones to become unbalanced, of course also the sex hormones. In addition, more aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase are produced, which are two enzymes that break down testosterone. So, if you want to regain sexual appetite you have to avoid stress and do relaxing activities.
- Couples or sexual therapy. Another great help for many people is to perform a couple or sexual therapy. If you do, a specialized sex doctor in Delhi will provide the help you need. It is true that any psychologist or psychiatrist can help you, but it is undeniable that if you visit a sexologist in Delhi the chances of success increase greatly.
Medical treatments for lack of sexual appetite
If you visit the best sexologist in Delhi, they can give you some of the pharmacological treatments that exist for the lack of sexual appetite. For example, if testosterone is high or low in analytics, the doctor can regulate it with medications.
Don’t wait any longer and start treating the lack of sexual appetite.