In India, 20 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction. The chances of suffering from erectile dysfunction increase with age, although it is not an inevitable consequence of aging. Certain lifestyle habits such as smoking or alcohol use predispose men to suffer from this problem. According to the best sexologist in Delhi, “you can prevent the onset of erectile dysfunction by adopting healthy lifestyle habits from youth or by modifying those that are incorrect.”
Some tips are:
- Reduce or eliminate tobacco: A pack of daily tobacco is enough to increase the chances of having erectile dysfunction by 60%. At the moment when the consumption of tobacco is reduced, the danger is minimized, but even then the risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction remains much higher than that of men who have never taken a drag. 16.5% of men under 35 who suffer from erectile dysfunction are due to excessive smoking, warns top sexologist in Delhi.
- Do not abuse alcohol: Between 3.2% and 64.4% of men in drunkenness do not have a satisfactory erection response to have sex. 62.5% of men between 18 and 35 years old who suffer from erectile dysfunction are due to the abuse of alcoholic beverages. Alcohol causes an interruption in erection in men, regardless of the dose taken, since it inhibits the proper functioning of the central nervous system, which is directly involved in the sexual stimulus-response, says sex doctor in Delhi.
- Avoid using cocaine and other drugs: Cocaine is a central nervous system stimulant that also acts as a vasoconstrictor reducing blood flow in veins and arteries. 27% of men addicted to cocaine have difficulties in achieving an erection that allows them to have satisfactory sexual relations and 15.6% of young people with erectile dysfunction are drug users.
- Eat a healthy diet: An unbalanced diet has a negative influence on your ability to maintain satisfactory sexual activity. Excess weight and obesity go hand in hand with metabolic disorders that can lead to diseases directly related to erectile dysfunction such as diabetes or cardiovascular problems. That is why it is necessary to follow a healthy and balanced diet to avoid excess weight and its unwanted consequences suggest a sex specialist doctor in Delhi.
- Exercise: Sedentary lifestyle is also a risk factor for developing erectile dysfunction. Practicing exercise regularly has numerous benefits as it reduces the chances of suffering from cardiovascular diseases, preventing this type of ailments means added protection against sexual dysfunction, suggests the best sexologist in Delhi.
- Maintain an active sex life: Maintaining sexual intercourse frequently reduces the chances of developing an erectile dysfunction problem, since this is a good exercise to keep the blood circulation and elasticity of the arteries and corpora cavernosa in good condition, which improves the state and functioning of the cardiovascular system, decreasing the probability of developing an erectile dysfunction problem.
According to a sexologist in Delhi ” When problems of erectile dysfunction arise, the most common reaction among men is to deny it, since they find it difficult to recognize that they have a problem and delay the visit to a sex specialist in Delhi.” For this reason, the sexologist doctor in Delhi advises “to adopt healthy lifestyle habits, avoiding the risk factors that predispose men to suffer from erectile dysfunction. On the other hand, it is very important to ask for help from sexologist in Delhi, since the sooner the problem is treated, the faster and easier the recovery will be”.