Premature ejaculation is a problem that affects a large part of the male population. The problem can negatively influence the relationship. Once you have an orgasm, the penis will lose its erection, this makes it impossible for penetration to occur or to be completed sooner than desired. This creates problems of self-esteem as it loses control of deciding when to climax. The other party also suffers, because there is no sexual satisfaction and seeing the couple affected. Sexologist in Delhi explains here the ten main causes of premature ejaculation and the remedies that exist.
Main causes of premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is considered to be the absolute lack of control over ejaculation. The normal thing is to be able to contain the moment of reaching the climax between 5 and 15 minutes once the penetration has occurred. If you ejaculate involuntarily before penetration or at the time of occurrence, before one or two minutes, you are considered to suffer from this dysfunction, says the best sexologist in Delhi.
There are two factors that influence precipitation when ejaculating, psychological and physical. The first occurs in 90% of cases, while the second occurs in the remaining 10%, explains sexologist doctor in Delhi. There are also two different types of premature ejaculation, as you will see later. Now we will show you the main causes of premature ejaculation:
- Poor sex education. The lack of sexual maturity that occurs during adolescence leads young people to find a way to satisfy themselves with precipitation. This rush to achieve satisfaction can lead to a trend if it remains for years. The lack of self-control can generate a problem of premature ejaculation in the future.
- Worthlessness. Not loving oneself can generate insecurity and this, in turn, cause a lack of control over ejaculation. The order to ejaculate occurs in the brain. The nervousness caused by thinking that is not up to par can alter the normal process that leads to the climax.
- Anxiety. Periods of anxiety that can cause labor or economic problems can also uncontrol dominance over ejaculation. This can also happen if the other person openly shows their anxiety and makes it difficult for relationships to be carried out normally.
- Stress. Being subjected to prolonged periods of stress has the same effect as anxiety. You may not realize that you are suffering from the effects of a heavy workload or a daily activity that is too high. This tiredness can affect this and other aspects of life.
- Little satisfaction with sex life. Not reaching sexual expectations can be a problem that uncontrolled the dominance of ejaculation. Being obsessed with reaching greater stimulation or focusing on negative aspects related to sexual intercourse, can generate a lack of interest and precipitation when reaching the climax. In addition, dissatisfaction will grow as orgasms will be less intense.
- Not often when having sex. If you spend too much time between one sexual relationship and the next, you will most likely have a faster ejaculation. Having sexual intercourse will often generate greater self-control when choosing when to climax.
- Punctual factors. Premature ejaculation may occur occasionally. This is not a serious problem. Some external factors may have influenced in this case, if it is not repeated frequently you do not have to give it more importance.
- Heredity. Premature ejaculation may have a genetic factor. It is possible that the problem is inherited and has nothing to do with a psychological origin or illness.
- Circulation. The penis becomes erect by the entry of blood into ducts or cavernous areas. Abnormal flow, caused by poor circulation, can cause semen to flow out prematurely.
- Extreme sensitivity. The extreme sensitivity of the most sensitive parts of the penis can speed up the process until it gets out of control, causing ejaculation to get too fast.
Types of premature ejaculation and their treatment
Premature ejaculation can be cataloged into two large groups. Top sexologist in Delhi explains what each of them encompasses and the type of premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi that exists for each case.
Primary premature ejaculation
Primary premature ejaculation is considered to occur for a prolonged period of time. It is usually a problem that is generated during adolescence. A distortion of sex and the uncontrolled search for rapid sexual satisfaction lead to a lack of control in adult life.
There are exercises for premature ejaculation. These will help you improve emotional control over the ejaculatory reflex and have greater physical resistance after penetration.
In some cases, behavioral sexual therapy can be carried out. Therapy of this type consists of different sessions with a psychotherapist, which helps the patient to solve behavior problems. Over time it will be able to adapt to a new situation of normality, despite taking years with a tendency and improving the physical and mental skills necessary to overcome the problem, suggests sexologist in Delhi.
If the habit is so entrenched that, despite professional help, you cannot overcome the dysfunction, sex specialist in Delhi may recommend a drug treatment to control the problem.
Secondary premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is considered secondary to what has been going on for a relatively short time, that is, there was a normal control that is now lacking. It may be easier to redirect with psychological therapy than primary therapy. It may be caused by a change that affects your emotions or a period of stress or anxiety.
If the problem is due to age, a hormonal change or a disease, the solution will be a drug treatment prescribed by a sex specialist doctor in Delhi. There are creams and sprays that can slightly numb the penis and lengthen the arrival of ejaculation. Exercises for premature ejaculation will also be useful in this case.
Some simply consider that they suffer premature ejaculation because they cannot last more than five or six minutes and want to endure more. This is not premature ejaculation, the desire to want to prolong pleasure and that other can endure longer does not mean that this dysfunction is suffered, explains sexologist in Delhi.