This droolworthy paneer makhanwala is a creamy, sweet-spicy fragrant tomato gravy-based paneer preparation that goes well with roomali rotis/naan and parathas.
400 grams cottage cheese (paneer), cut into 1 inch cubes
500 grams tomatoes, quartered
7-8 garlic cloves
1½ inch ginger piece, roughly chopped
7 green cardamoms
½ blade mace
½ cup butter
2 tbsp Tata red chilli powder
Salt to taste
1½ teaspoons dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) powder
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup fresh cream
1 teaspoon Khazana garam masala powder
2 teaspoons fresh cream
1 sprig fresh coriander leaves
1. Heat non-stick cooker, Add tomato ginger garlic, green cardamom ,mace, butter and Tata red chilli powder ,1 cup of water and cook for 3-4 whistle on a medium heat. Open the lid.
2. Blend into smooth puree with the help of hand blender.
3. Heat a non-stick, strain makhana gravy and cook for five minutes.
4. Add the paneer cubes, kasoori methi powder, honey ,salt , mix well and cook for further two to three minutes.
5. Switch off the heat and Add the cream ,garam masala powder and mix lightly.
6. Transfer into a serving dish, garnish with a swirl of fresh cream and a coriander sprig and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #paneermakhanwala #paneermakhani #paneermakhanirecipe
sanjeev kapoor,sanjeev kapoor recipe,sanjeev kapoor recipes,khana khazana,chef sanjeev kapoor,khana khazana recipes,masterchef sanjeev kapoor,indian recipes,master chef,indian food,recipes,quick recipes,easy recipes,paneer makhanwala,paneer makhanwala recipe,paneer makhani,paneer makhani recipe,how to make paneer makhani,paneer butter masala,paneer butter masala recipe,butter paneeer,butter paneer masala,butter paneer recipe,पनीर मक्खनवाला