Here’s how you can make Chicken Biryani instantly without any fuss.
QUICK CHICKEN BIRYANI
750 grams chicken on the bone, cut into 2 inch pieces
1½ cups basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes and drained
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
3 tsps Tata Sampann Chicken Masala + for sprinkling
¾ cup yogurt
1½ tbsps ginger-garlic paste
4 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves + for garnish
2-3 green chillies, chopped
A few mint leaves + for garnish
5 tbsps fried onion + for garnish
1 black cardamom
2-3 green cardamoms
1 bay leaf
½ inch cinnamon stick
1½ tbsps ghee
1 tsp oil
1 medium tomato, chopped
6-7 mint leaves + for garnish
A large pinch of saffron, soaked in warm water
Raita to serve
1. Take chicken in a bowl, add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, 2 tsps Tata Sampann Chicken Masala, and yogurt.
2. Add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, chopped coriander, green chillies, mint leaves and 3 tbsps fried onion. Mix well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, for the rice, Add water in a deep bottom pan, add 1 black cardamom, bread and add green cardamoms, bay leaf, and cinnamon stick, salt and allow the water to come to a boil.
4. Add rice and cook till ¾ done. Drain the rice and set aside.
5. Heat ½ tbsp ghee and oil in a non-stick deep pan, add the marinated chicken, tomato and add 1 tsp Tata Sampann Chicken Masala, and ¾ cooked rice and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle remaining fried onion, remaining chopped coriander and tear 6-7 mint leaves and sprinkle on top.
7. Add soaked saffron and drizzle remaining ghee. Sprinkle salt, remaining Tata Sampann Chicken Masala.
8. Cover and cook for 25-30 minutes. Take it off the heat.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander, mint leaves and fried onion. Serve hot with raita.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :