Hey Foodies, In this video, we will make Dhaba Style Paneer Masala Recipe. This paneer dish, is popular across all dhabhas in India, unlike restaurant style, this one is made without butter & cream. The rough style of cooking, and strong spices makes this one a great sabzi to eat along with tandoori roti or naans.
More Dhaba Style Recipes –
Business emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails to Yaman – email@example.com
Salt – 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp (kashmiri)
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Haldi Powder – ¼ tsp
Water – 2 tbsp
Ghee to cook paneer
Oil – 3 tbsp
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Crushed Cardamom – 3-4
Crushed Cinnamon – 1 inch
Crushed Cloves – 4-5
Minced Onions – 3 medium (finely chopped or blended)
Ginger – 1 “ juliennes
Chopped Garlic – 4-5 cloves
Salt – as per taste
Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Black Pepper – ¼ tsp
Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – ½ tsp
Coriander – Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Besan – 1 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp chopped
Minced Tomato – 4 med
Got leftover rice from last nights dinner? make these delicious rice cutlets today!
CHAWAL KE CUTLETS
½ cup leftover cooked rice (chawal)
3 medium potatoes, boiled and peeled
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon chaatmasala
Salt to taste
¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
1-2 tablespoons cornstarch
Dried breadcrumbs for coating
Oil for shallow-frying
1. Grate potatoes into a bowl. Add rice, cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, salt and chopped coriander and mixwell.Add cornstarch and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into cutlets.
3. Spread breadcrumbs onto a plate. Coat each cutlet with some breadcrumbs.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa. Place each prepared cutlet, drizzle some oil and shallow-fry on medium heat from both sides till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Topeach cutlet with onion rings, sweet chutney and green chutney and serve hot garnished with parsley sprigs.
Kadhai used :
Kewra Water :
Soya Granules :
Soya Chunks :
My Voice Recorder (mic) :
My Main Camera : Canon 70d :
Other Camera :
Infrared Thermometer Gun :
Ph Scale :
Cooking Thermometer :
Electric Weighing Scale:
My Daily Use Knife :
My Santoku Knife(for professionals only) :
This North Indian delicacy is a perfect side dish that can be easily prepared using some easily available ingredients in your kitchen. This curd dish makes for a nice summer dish which is easy to digest and is a delectable.
1 cup split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal), soaked overnight and drained
500 gms yogurt
Oil to deep fry
Salt to taste
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp raisins
1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
¼ tsp asafoetida (hing)
2 tsps sugar
Black salt as required
Roasted cumin powder, as required
Red chilli powder, as required
Green chutney, as required
Sweet tamarind chutney, as required
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Put the grams in a large mixer jar and grind with a little water till smooth. Transfer the batter into a bowl, add salt and whisk well so as to incorporate air into the batter.
3. Add cumin seeds and raisins and mix well. Add gram flour and mix well.
4. Dampen your fingers and drop small amounts into the hot oil and deep fry till golden.
5. Put water at room temperature in a large bowl. Drain the fried bhalle and drop into this water. Add a little asafoetida to the water and let the bhalle soak for a while.
6. Put the yogurt in a muslin cloth, gather the edges together and squeeze out yogurt into another big bowl. This way it will be absolutely smooth.
7. Add sugar and salt to the yogurt and mix well.
8. Squeeze out excess water from the bhalle and put into the yogurt mixture and let them soak for a while.
9. While serving break the bhalle slightly and put equally into 4 serving bowls. Sprinkle a little black salt, little roasted cumin powder and little red chilli powder. Drizzle green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney and some of the yogurt remaining in the big bowl. Sprinkle some more red chilli powder and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on :