How To Make Restaurant Style Malai Kofta At Home | मलाई कोफ्ता | Malai Kofta Recipe | Chef Ashok
Is video mai maine apko malai kofta banane ki asan aur perfect Recipe share ki hai Is recipe se agar aap kofte banayen ge to apke kofte Bilkul soft banenge aur phatenge bhi nahi Aur gravy bilkul naye tarike ki.
Boiled potatoes 50gm
salt to taste
chop green chilli
Cashew nut chop
1 Tsp cornflour
1 full tsp refind flour
Oil For frying
Ingridents For Gravy
Ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp
Green chilli 2
salt to taste
oil 2tsp+ Butter
Move over the paneer and ghia kofte and try this superb aloo kofte with a fabulous gravy. Share your reviews with us in the comments.
ALOO KOFTA CURRY
3 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and grated
½ cup grated cottage cheese
½ cup grated processed cheese
Salt to taste
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp chaat masala + sprinkle
¼ tsp green cardamom powder
4 tbsps chopped fresh coriander
2-3 tbsps cornflour
2 tbsps + 2 tsps oil + to deep fry
½ inch cinnamon stick
1 bay leaf
½ tsp cumin seeds
3 medium onions, roughly chopped
10-12 cashew nuts
2 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 green chillies, roughly chopped
½ inch ginger, roughly chopped
5-6 garlic cloves
½ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp coriander powder
A pinch of turmeric powder
A pinch of dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) powder
½ tsp Tata Sampann Garam Masala
2 tsps fresh cream
Coriander sprig for garnish
1. Mix potatoes, cottage cheese, processed cheese, salt, coriander powder, chaat masala, half the green cardamom powder and half the coriander in a bowl.
2. Add cornflour and mix well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Grease palms with little oil and divide the mixture into 12 equal portions. Roll the prepared koftas in cornflour and deep fry on medium heat till golden brown and crisp.
4. Drain on an absorbent paper and set aside.
5. For the gravy, heat 2 tbsps oil in a deep nonstick pan. Add cinnamon, bay leaf and cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant.
6. Add onions and sauté till translucent. Add cashewnuts, tomatoes, green chillies, salt and mix well.
7. Add ginger, garlic and sauté for a minute. Add1 cup water and mix well. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
8. Transfer in a bowl and allow to cool. Discard the bay leaf, transfer in a blender jar, add ½ cup water and blend to coarse paste.
9. Heat 2 tsps oil in the same pan. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
10. Add the ground paste, ½ cup water and mix well. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
11. Add ½ cup water, remaining coriander, kasuri methi powder and remaining green cardamom powder, Tata Sampann Garam Masala and mix well. Cover and cook for 2 minutes more.
12. Add fresh cream and mix well.
13. Transfer the gravy in serving bowl, place the prepared koftas on top.
14. Drizzle some fresh cream and serve hot garnished with coriander sprig.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
Hey Guys, In this video, let’s cook together Malai Kofta Recipe in Restaurant Style, the koftas will be super soft and the gravy is yellow base flavorful, and mildly sweet 🙂
Do Subscribe to CookingShooking –
For Base Yellow Gravy:
Saucepan: 2 tbsp – Khus Khus / Poppy Seeds
2 tbsp – Magaz / Melon Seeds
20 – Cashewnuts
Water – 500ml
Kadhai: 2-3 tbsp Oil
2 – Elaichi / Cardamom
2 – Cloves / Laung
1 tsp – Black Pepper
1 – tej patta / bay leaf
3 – large onions
1 tsp – salt
1 tsp – Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp – Coriander Powder
½ tsp – Red Chilli Powder
½ tsp – Garam Masala
2 – Chopped Green Chilli
1 tbsp – Chopped Fresh Coriander
½ tsp – Haldi / Turmeric
2 – large tomato
130g – Paneer (Grated)
3 – Aloo (Boiled, Peeled, Mashed)
2 tbsp – Condensed Milk (Mawa + Shakkar)
Apt. – Salt
¼ tsp – Cardamom
½ tsp – Kasoori Methi
1 tsp – chopped fresh Coriander
15-20 – Raisin
¼ cup – Corn Flour
Oil – to deep fry
For Final Tadka:
1 tbsp – Oil / Butter
1 tsp – Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
1 cup – Water (to adjust)
2 tbsp. – Condensed Milk (else, add sugar 1 tsp)
2 tbsp. Fresh Cream
Kitchen Products I use:
Measuring Cup & Spoon Set –
Kitchen Weight Scale –
Instant Yeast – (500gms, keep frozen in airtight container, will stay good for years)
Instant Yeast – (small pack)
Pizza Screen – (3 pack – 6,7,8 inches)
Parchment Paper – much better than butter paper, and it is reusable –
Good NonStick Pan –
Whipping Cream –
Oven For Baking – (28liter is good enough)
Microwave – (not good)