Learn how to make this very popular and unique Egyptian dessert with a combination of nuts, puff pastry and milk.
2 cups milk
½ cup fresh cream
½ cup condensed milk
2 tsps chopped hazelnuts
4 tsps chopped almonds
2 tsps chopped pistachios
2 tsps chopped walnuts
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
200 grams khari biscuits
10-12 pistachios, blanched and slivered
1. Preheat the oven at 180ºC.
2. Heat a nonstick pan. Add milk, cream and condensed milk and mix well.
3. Once the milk is slightly warm, add hazelnuts, 2 tsps almonds, pistachios, walnuts and mix well. Add cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Arrange khari biscuits in a bakeproof dish. Pour the prepared milk mixture on top.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle remaining almonds, blanched pistachios and serve
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :