The way Americans like their breakfast is pancakes with the use of cinnamon, berries and maple syrup. These amaranth flour pancakes are simply delicious.
GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES
1 cup amaranth flour (rajgire ka atta)
¼ cup castor sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
A pinch cinnamon powder
½ tsp baking powder
2 tbsps melted butter + greasing
½ cup butter milk
Fresh blueberries for serving
Fresh strawberries or serving
Maple syrup for serving
Fresh mint leaves for garnish
1. Take a large bowl, add castor sugar, break 2 eggs, vanilla essences and whisk till well combined.
2. Add amaranth flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix well. Add melted butter, butter milk, and whisk well.
3. Heat a non-stick, grease with little melted butter and wipe little with the help of tissue paper. Pour one full ladle spoon of the batter and cook on a medium heat till the underside is golden brown.
4. Flip the pancake and cook for the other side till cooked completely.
5. Place the pancake on a serving plate, add blueberry, strawberry and drizzle some maple syrup on top and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Get Certified on Sanjeev Kapoor Academy :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #glutenfreepancakes #pancakes #pancakesrecipe #howtomakepancakes
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes gluten free pancakes gluten free pancakes recipe how to make gluten free pancakes how to make gluten free pancakes at home rajgira pancakes gluten free pancake recipe easy pancake pancake recipe pancake recipes pancakes at home pancakes gluten free healthy breakfast