A spicy, stir-fried chicken mince gravy served on Pad Thai Noodles. A comfort food for all times.
SPICY CHICKEN NOODLES
400 grams chicken mince
1 ½ tbsps. Garlic, finely chopped
½ tbsp. ginger, finely chopped
2 fresh red chilies, diagonally sliced
3 spring onion bulbs, finely chopped
2-3 tbsps red chili paste
Crushed black peppercorn
2-3 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp red chili sauce
2 tbsps spring onion greens,
2 tsps corn flour slurry
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
200 grams boiled Pad Thai noodles for serving
Toasted white sesame seeds, for garnish
Toasted black sesame seeds, garnish
1. Heat oil in a nonstick wok, add garlic, ginger, fresh red chilies and spring onion bulbs, and sauté on high for 1 minute. Add the chicken mince, and sauté on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add red chili paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add salt, crushed black pepper corn, star anise and brown sugar, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, red chili sauce, 1 tbsp spring onion greens and mix well, add ¾ cup water and mix.
4. Add corn flour slurry, immediately mix and cook till mixture thickens add vinegar and sesame oil and mix well.
5. Arrange the boiled Pad Thai noodles on serving plate and pour the chicken gravy on it, garnish with remaining spring onion greens, Toasted white sesame seeds, Toasted black sesame seeds, and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #spicychickennoodles #chickennoodles #chickennoodlesrecipe
sanjeev kapoor,sanjeev kapoor recipe,sanjeev kapoor recipes,khana khazana,chef sanjeev kapoor,khana khazana recipes,masterchef sanjeev kapoor,indian recipes,recipes of india,master chef,how to cook,indian food,recipes,quick recipes,easy recipes,spicy chicken noodles,spicy chicken noodles recipe,chicken noodles,chicken noodles recipe,how to make chicken noodles,noodles,noodles recipe,noodles recipes,how to make noodles,how to make noodles at home