Spaghetti tossed in cream and parmesan with sautéed prawns that turn a pink tinge is amazingly tempting and delicious too.
CREAMY PRAWN PASTA
¾ cup fresh cream
15-20 medium prawns, peeled, cleaned and deveined
200 grams spaghetti, boiled and drained
2 tbsps butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1½ tbsps finely chopped garlic
½ cup assorted baby tomatoes (red, yellow, and green)
30 grams parmesan cheese block + for garnish
6-8 fresh basil leaves
Fresh basil sprigs for garnish
1. Heat 1½ tbsps butter and olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add prawns and mix well.
2. Add salt and crushed black peppercorns and sauté on high heat for 2 minutes. Transfer in a bowl.
3. Place the pan back on heat, add remaining butter and let it melt. Add garlic and mix well. Cook till it turns golden brown.
4. Add assorted baby tomatoes, salt and crushed black peppercorns and mix well.
5. Add fresh cream and grate parmesan cheese into the pan and mix well. Add boiled spaghetti and toss till well combined.
6. Add the prawns and tear the basil leaves and add into the pan. Transfer into a serving bowl, grate some parmesan cheese on top and garnish with basil sprigs. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #creamyprawnpasta #prawnpasta #pastarecipe #pastarecipes
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes creamy prawn pasta creamy prawn pasta recipe how to make creamy prawn pasta prawn pasta prawn pasta recipe seafood pasta pasta recipe pasta recipes creamy pasta seafood pasta recipe how to make prawn pasta how to make prawn pasta at home pasta प्रॉन पास्ता