Creamy cheesecake prepared with dried cranberries and orange juice. Indulge!
CRANBERRY AND ORANGE CHEESECAKE
½ cup roughly chopped dried cranberries
2-3 tbsps + ¼ cup castor sugar
1 cup orange juice
¾ cup powdered digestive biscuits
3 tbsps melted butter
1 cup cream cheese
¾ cup whipped cream
2 tbsps melted carrageenan (veg gelatin)
Caramelized orange segments for garnish
Mint sprigs for garnish
1. Heat a nonstick pan. Add dried cranberries, 2-3 tbsps sugar and orange juice and cook for 4-5 minutes. Mash with the back of the spoon and allow to cool.
2. Take powdered biscuits in a bowl. Add melted butter and mix well. Transfer n individual serving glasses and press well.
3. Take cream cheese in a bowl. Add remaining sugar. Zest orange directly in the bowl. Beat till well combined.
4. Add whipped cream and mix with light hands.
5. Add a spoonful of whipped cream mixture to melted carrageenan and mix well. Now add this to the remaining whipped cream mixture and fold gently.
6. Pipe this mixture in the glasses. Refrigerate for 35-40 minutes.
7. Top up with the prepared cranberry compote.
8. Garnish with caramelized orange segments, mint sprigs and serve chilled.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #Cranberry and Orange CheeseCake