The thing about vadas is that almost any ingredient can be made into a vada, like this Lobia vada, a popular spicy South Indian preparation.
2 cups soaked black eyed peas (lobia), drained
½ tsp turmeric powder
¾ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp asafoetida (hing)
1 cup shredded spinach leaves
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tsps grated ginger
2 green chillies, chopped
Salt to taste
2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
Oil for deep frying
Green chutney for serving
1. Transfer the lobia in a blender jar. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, asafoetida and grind to coarse paste.
2. Transfer in a bowl and add spinach leaves, onion, ginger, green chillies, salt, coriander and mix well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll into balls. Flatten each ball.
5. Slide into hot oil and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
6. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato chutney.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #lobiavada #vadarecipe #vadarecipes
sanjeev kapoor sanjeev kapoor recipe sanjeev kapoor recipes khana khazana chef sanjeev kapoor khana khazana recipes masterchef sanjeev kapoor indian recipes master chef indian food recipes lobia vada lobia vada recipe how to make lobia vada red lobia vada vada recipe vada recipes lobia recipe lobia recipes lobia dal recipe how to made vada snack recipes alasanda vada black eyed pea fritters white lobia vada chowli recipe लोबिया वड़ा