Don’t we all want to learn how to make perfect french fries?
These delicious sticks of potato-perfection are fried in vegetable oil. Are you looking for something indulgent?! If yes, then you’ve come to right place!
PERFECT FRENCH FRIES
4-5 large potatoes, peeled and soaked in plenty of water
Oil to deep fry
Zip lock freezer bags
Salt to taste
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. With a sharp knife cut potatoes into slices of even thickness. Trim the rounded edges and cut into fingers of even width and keep them soaked in water.
3. Remove from water and soak them in another bowl of fresh water. Drain well and carefully slide into hot oil and deep-fry on medium heat till half done. You can also par-boil the fingers in water with a little salt.
4. Drain the fries from oil on absorbent paper. Cool them down to room temperature.
5. Put them into zip lock freezer bags and freeze.
6. Just before serving, heat sufficient oil till very hot. Slide in the frozen fries and deep-fry till crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent paper. Sprinkle salt over them and serve immediately.