Stuffed with cheese, veggies and spices, this paneer paratha is perfect to carry for your tiffins.
200 grams cottage cheese (paneer), grated
1½ cups whole wheat flour + for dusting
Salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
¼ cup grated processed cheese
1 small onion, finely chopped
1-2 green chillies, chopped
¼ tsp chaat masala
¼ tsp red chilli powder
¼ tsp garam masala powder
A pinch of toasted carom seeds
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Ghee for applying
Cucumber slices to serve
Tomato ketchup to serve
Yogurt to serve
1. Take whole wheat flour in a large bowl, add salt, oil and sufficient water. Mix well and knead to a semi-soft dough. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another large bowl, add paneer, cheese, onion, green chillies, chaat masala, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. Add carom seeds, chopped coriander, and mix well.
3. Add salt in the paneer mixture and mix well. Set aside.
4. For making parantha, take a small portion of the dough and dust the worktop with flour. Roll the dough into a small disc and stuff with a portion of the prepared mixture and bring the edges and seal completely.
5. Roll the stuffed dough into a parantha.
6. Heat a non-stick tawa, place the prepared parantha on it and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Apply ghee on either side and cook till golden brown.
7. Transfer in a tiffin box and pack it along with cucumber, tomato ketchup and pack yogurt in another small box with a lid.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :