Restaurant style Paneer Do Pyaza in your home kitchen made super easy and quick. Check out the recipe to know how!
PANEER DO PYAZA
2 tbsps ghee
1½ tsps cumin seeds
1 inch cinnamon stick
2-3 green cardamoms
3 green chillies
1½ cups onion puree
½ tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 cup fresh tomato puree
1½ tsps red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsps Tata Sampann Paneer Masala
¾ cup yogurt
Salt to taste
300 grams cottage cheese (paneer), cut into 1 inch cubes
1 medium onion, diced
¾ tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) powder
2 tsps lemon juice
Onion rings for garnish
Lemon wedge for garnish
Coriander sprig for garnish
1. Heat ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon stick, green cardamoms, and sauté till fragrant. Meanwhile, slit green chillies and set aside.
2. Add onion puree and sauté well. Add the slit green chillies and mix well. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add ginger paste, garlic paste and sauté till the raw flavour goes away.
4. Add tomato puree and mix well. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Tata Sampann Paneer Masala and 4 tbsps water. Mix and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add yogurt and mix. Sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add salt, and mix well.
7. Add paneer and gently mix. Add onion dices, kasuri methi powder and mix till well coated.
8. Drizzle a little water and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Switch the heat off.
9. Add lemon juice and gently mix, transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with onion rings, lemon wedge and coriander sprig.
10. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :