Freshly baked chocolate cookies overloaded with chocolate chips and walnuts.
OVERLOADED CHOCOLATE COOKIES
¾ cup dark chocolate chips
1¼ cups refined flour
½ cup butter
¾ cup castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
A pinch salt
¼ cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Line a baking tray with a parchment paper.
2. Cream butter and castor sugar in a bowl till soft and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla essence and whisk well.
3. Sieve togetherflour and cocoa powder in the butter-sugar mixture. Add baking soda and salt and fold well.
4. Roughly chop walnuts, add to theprepared mixture. Add chocolate chips and mix well to make a dough.
5. Divide the dough into equal portions, shape them into cookies and place on a lined baking tray.
6. Place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
Preparation Time: 12-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :