Coconut and cocoa burfi combine to create a ‘magic’ effect, well actually a ‘marble effect’.
2 tbsps ghee
2 cups scraped fresh coconut
¾ tsp green cardamom powder
½ cup sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
Pistachios powder for sprinkling
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add coconut and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add green cardamom powder, and mix well. Continue to sauté for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add sugar, mix and cook till the sugar melts while continuously stirring. Reserve half of the mixture into a bowl.
4. Add the cocoa powder and mix till well combined.
5. Transfer the mixture into a greased burfi tray and spread it evenly. Press it firmly on to the bottom and level out the top. Add the reserved mixture and spread it evenly as well. Press and level out the top. Sprinkle pistachios powder and press it.
6. Keep this aside for 1-2 hours.
7. Cut the burfi into squares and de-mould. Arrange on a serving plate and serve.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #marblebufi #burfi #burfirecipes