The best physiotherapist in Delhi is the one in charge of helping us overcome physical discomforts and ailments in the bones, muscles, and joints through various treatments, including the application of cold and heat therapies, exercise specific physical, massage or even the use of electricity as a therapeutic tool. However, many people believe that going through a physiotherapy clinic in Delhi is intended only for athletes or those who lead a life full of activities when the truth is that attention is essential in many other cases beyond sports injury.
Reasons to go to the physiotherapist in Delhi
There are many reasons why you should go to the physiotherapist, which we will see below:
- The first reason is prevention. One of the most important functions of the physiotherapist in Delhi is to help prevent possible pathologies and injuries, which you can do if we visit you before you are injured. The physiotherapist can give us the keys in the form of recommendations and exercises that we can do at home when taking care of something as important as maintaining good body posture. For example, much of the back pain comes from a body posture that is not correct, so visiting the physio and receiving their advice can be crucial for prevention. In addition, they are health professionals who must promote healthy lifestyle habits. Physiotherapy is not just massage, your physio can show you how to lead a more active lifestyle that helps you prevent injuries and have a better quality of life.
- The normal thing is to go for muscle injuries, either due to physical activity or surgery or being in a recovery process. These are the main causes of visiting a physiotherapy clinic in Delhi. It will help us recover through non-pharmacological techniques, facilitating a quick return to our daily lives.
- Another reason why it is important to go to a physiotherapist, we have already mentioned it before, and that is when there are body posture problems that cause pain and discomfort, even that hinder the practice of sports activity or any activity of the daily life. The best physiotherapist in Delhi will make a thorough review of the patient and determine which are the most advisable exercises to correct or improve their physical condition and facilitate daily well-being. In cases where the problem cannot be corrected unless it is with your intervention, this professional may refer the patient to another specialist.
- If you have suffered a muscle injury or discomfort in the past and would like to prevent it from appearing again or becoming a more serious problem, then going to a physiotherapy clinic in Delhi is a wise decision. And it is that the professional also performs an important preventive work, as we saw in the first point, avoiding the progress of certain injuries and guiding the patient to perform adequate physical activity according to their current condition, all in order to avoid new injuries.
- The physiotherapist in Delhi can also become an excellent ally to offer adequate physical training according to our current condition: if we have suffered injuries in the past, if we have muscle aches due to podiatry or postural problems, etc. Its mission is to tell us what are the best exercises to stay active without compromising our health and well-being. For example, specific training of the proprioceptive type of ankles and knees, for footballers, skiers, jumpers and all those who practice intense exercise with the risk of injury to these areas.
- Passive techniques: The best of physiotherapies are active techniques, that is, those in which the subject participates performing an exercise to improve their state of health. However, passive techniques are also very useful. For example, mobility exercises, stretching, or massage to relax the tension of the twins or the lumbar region, or other regions, depending on the exercise practiced. If these techniques are performed before pain is a limiting problem (we talk about the pain of muscular or joint origin mainly) they can guarantee a decrease in the risk of suffering an injury that requires a longer treatment.
- Discharge massages are also important, even if we have not suffered any injuries, throughout our training period. In an amateur runner, for example, a visit to the physiotherapist in Delhi once a month to perform a muscle check-up, relax the fascia or prevent possible plantar fasciitis is essential when maintaining a good training pace and doing it safely.
- Referral to other professionals: As health professionals, physical therapists are able to address a number of problems, or prevent them. But its ability to refer to other professionals like orthopedic in Delhi, according to the needs of the person, is also very useful. Either to other health professionals or to personal trainers or sports centers, so that the advice of the person regarding exercise and health is as complete as possible.
- Of course, in addition to the aforementioned scenarios, it is highly recommended to go to the physio if we show persistent muscle aches if we feel that after a practice or physical activity some muscle or joint has been touched and presents pain and discomfort or if, due to some For that reason, the physical activities we do are beginning to be limited by a persistent lesion that frequently bothers us.
In all these scenarios, the review by this professional can be of great help to improve our health and fitness. If you feel discomfort and you think it is time to visit this specialist.
List of Best Physiotherapist in Delhi
These are the best physiotherapist in Delhi, according to the information available on the Internet.
It is difficult to know from the information currently available on the Internet who is the best physiotherapist in Delhi. That is why we have proposed to make a ranking based on the data provided by Google users.
Then we proceed with our list of the best physiotherapist in Delhi according to the scores of Google users.
To elaborate it, we have taken into account not only that the average scores of the doctors were the highest, but also that the number of votes was relatively high in order to avoid biases as much as possible.
Dr. Gholam Sarwar
Dr. Gholam Sarwar is one of the leading Physiotherapist in Delhi and Rehab Therapist with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and specialization in ortho. He has extensive experience of 10 years. He offers physiotherapy with modern equipment. He also offers dry needling and cupping therapy to his patients.