What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation in Delhi is a surgical procedure that improves the shape and size of a woman’s breast to correct a small size. Breast augmentation surgery is performed by inserting an implant or fat from the patient into the chest. It is one of the most requested aesthetic procedures.
Who is it for?
Breast enlargement in Delhi is aimed at those healthy women who want to enlarge their breasts for any of the following reasons:
- Having a very small chest.
- Lack of breast development at puberty or breast hypoplasia.
- Having asymmetries between the breasts, one being smaller than the other.
- That after pregnancy, breastfeeding or aging the breast has fallen and/or decreased and wants to increase and increase its size again.
- Malformations such as chest with tuberous or elongated breasts.
- Restore the shape of the chest after removing it due to breast cancer.
- Or, increase the size of the chest to have a more attractive appearance.
This type of plastic surgery in Delhi is very personal, so it is important that the patient has realistic expectations regarding the results.
What is breast augmentation?
In order to undergo breast augmentation in Delhi it is necessary to go to the plastic surgeon in Delhi to prepare the procedure and to know each step necessary for the intervention. The doctor should evaluate the size of the breasts, the elasticity of the skin and the general state of health of the patient. It is also important that during the first or first consultations the doctor explains the intervention, the technique you will use and which procedure will be the most appropriate for your case.
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that is performed under general anesthesia, so it is necessary to perform preoperative tests and follow the instructions of the surgeon before undergoing the operation.
The breast implant in Delhi is carried out by making a small incision to place the implant. This incision can be made around the lower part of the mammary areola -reoreolar-, in the groove or crease under the chest or near the armpit -transaxillary-. The incision is made in such a way that it can be virtually invisible later. If what is placed in the patient’s own fat, after extracting and processing it, it is injected directly into the breast.
The prosthesis is placed in a kind of “pocket” created between the breast tissue and the pectoral muscle, or between the pectoral muscle and the chest wall. There are two main types of implants: saline implants, which are filled with a sterile saline solution completely harmless and absorbable by the body if a break occurs; and silicone gel implants, which are very soft and elastic with different firmnesses, but if breakage occurs, their removal is necessary.
The intervention for breast augmentation is a surgery that can last between 1 and 2 hours. Once finished, a bandage will be placed around the chest, this will be removed within a few days. Then it will be necessary to wear a special sports bra that the plastic surgeon in Delhi will recommend. During the first 24-48 hours, it is important that you are accompanied. It is normal to have pain, burning sensation or a lot of tenderness in the breasts during the first weeks, but the discomfort will be easily relieved by the recommended medication.
Relatively normal life can be performed after the intervention, although it is not recommended to take the weight and raise it above the shoulders, or exercise during the first month if it is advisable to walk to activate the circulation. The results may be evident after the operation, although it will take approximately one month to have a more realistic view of the results.
It is necessary to make periodic reviews of both the intervention and the state of the prosthesis. The control of the prosthesis will help to detect any anomaly in time.
What benefits does it provide?
Breast augmentation surgery is a safe and effective intervention, provided it is carried out by an experienced cosmetic surgeon in Delhi. The implants that are introduced pass strict quality controls.
It is a procedure that offers very pleasant results for the patient, such as:
- Improves the shape of the chest, offering a more balanced look between chest and hip.
- It improves self-esteem and self-confidence because it corrects a situation that was uncomfortable for the patient.
- It barely has side effects, only those associated with any surgery and possible capsular contracture of the scar and implant rupture, rarely.
- Prostheses are a definitive method to achieve breast augmentation. The transferred fat may lose consistency and shape over time.