Festive season has started and we have got you the perfect festive sweet for you to make, besan ki barfi with loads of desi ghee, nuts and more!
½ cup ghee
1 cup Tata Sampann Fine Besan
½ cup sugar
½ tsp green cardamom powder
8-10 pistachios, blanched, peeled and slivered
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick deep pan, let it melt. Add Tata Sampann Fine Besan and mix well. Sauté till the colour changes and the mixture is fragrant.
2. Meanwhile, add sugar and ¼ cup water in a non-stick deep pan, place it on heat and let the sugar melt. Bring the mixture to a multi string consistency.
3. Take both the pans off the heat. Add green cardamom powder in the sugar syrup.
4. Add the sugar syrup into the besan mixture and mix till well combined. Place it back on the heat. Continuously keep mixing for a minute on low heat.
5. Transfer the prepared mixture into a greased burfi tray and spread it evenly. Sprinkle pistachio slivers and gently press it.
6. Set aside for 5 minutes. Cut into desired shape and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :