Full recipe for Aloo corn Frankie
Prep time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
For Frankie rotis
• Refined flour 1 ½ cup
• Salt ½ tsp
• Water as required
• Oil 1 tsp
• In a mixing bowl add the refined flour and salt, mix well and add water to knead a soft and a stretchy dough.
• Incorporate the oil and knead the dough to get more smooth texture.
• Apply oil to prevent the dough surface from drying.
• Cover it with a damp cloth and rest it for ½ an hour.
• Knead the dough once again and shape it into roundels.
• Flatten the dough balls for making chapattis.
• Half Cook the chapatti until brown spots appear. You can keep half cooked chapatti according to your consumption.
For making aloo corn filling
• Oil 1 tbsp
• Onions 1 medium size (chopped)
• Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
• Green chillies 1 tbsp (chopped)
• Capsicum 1 medium size (chopped)
• Ketchup 2 tbsp
• Red chilly sauce 1 tbsp
• Red chilly powder 1 tbsp
• Coriander powder 1 tbsp
• Turmeric powder ½ tsp
• Aamchur powder ½ tsp
• Garam masala ½ tsp
• Potatoes 3-4 medium size (boiled & mashed)
• Sweet corn 1 cup
• Salt to taste
• Fresh coriander 2 tbsp
• Heat oil in a wok, add onions, ginger garlic paste and green chillies, sauté until onions are translucent.
• Add chopped capsicum, ketchup, reed chilly sauce and powdered spices, cook for ½ a minute.
• Add the boiled & mashed potatoes, sweet corn and salt to taste, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Add freshly chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
• Half cooked frankie roti
• Aloo corn Filling
• Chopped onions
• Frankie masala
• Chilly vinegar
• Processed cheese
• Cook the half-cooked Frankie rotis by applying butter on both the sides before serving.
• Apply the hot aloo corn filling on the cooked roti.
• Add some chopped onions, sprinkle some Frankie masala and chilly vinegar.
• Grate some processed cheese, roll the roti and your good to go.
Join us on:
Follow Chef Sanjyot Keer Here: